Thursday, December 26, 2013

OSnap App

OSnap is an app that I used on my iPhone to create a “Stop Motion” video of me putting together a tree house Lego set. It is really easy to use. My problem is that even though there is an Onion skin layer so you can see the previous picture and try to line it up, it is better to find a tripod or someway to steady your phone so there is not so much movement. As you can see in my 10 sec video it didn’t take me long to fill up the space I had on my phone and you can see the shakiness of the video as well. This app is a good place to start if you like to create stop motion style videos. There is also lighting issues with my video. I just put this together real quick to show you how easy it is. So now that Christmas Day has past and you have all your new toys, create something fun. this app is for iPads, iPhones, and iPods, I think that have it for androids too. lets see what you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment